Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Olivier
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + Country: PST ( Western Canada)
4. Daily time played on the server: (00:00-5:30) usually
5. Average online per week: 40-50 hours of play
6. Your Discord ID: Frenchy1015
7. Your Nickname (IC): Frenchy Shakespeare
8. Your ID: 199470
9. Your In-Game Level: 47
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): State
11. Languages Spoken: English and French

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I would love to become and Administrator and leave the RP life to bring more help to those who need it in city and to be able to help LEOs and gangs when needed. I would also love to help gangs with my great gang knowledge that I have recently gained and I could really put it to use if you pick me to join the Admin Team.I would also gratly lov to become an admin to be able to help the people to start in the city so that it makes their life a little bit easier
2. What positions have you held in the city?
I have been All legal orgs except EMS. I have been every Illegal org. I am currently Secret Agent in FIB and I Love it very much and I hope to become a Curator for State organisation
I have been A High Command in every org except EMS. My Favorite LEgal org has to be FIB and Illegal org Probably Vagos
COS LSPD
Gov Director
NG Lt. Colonel
SAHP Commander
FIB Supervisor and Secret Agent
Under Deputy of Bloods, Ballas, Families and VAGOS, Marabunta
Deputy of Bloods, VAGOS, and Families

I am a great communicater, great listener, and great speaker. And I am well known in the city and most people like me.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I am overcompetitive sometimes but I will be able to fix fairly easily. Even though I have these as weaknesses I am truely capable of fixing all of these.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can bring great LEO HC skills and great Gang HC skills so I know most of the rules for LEOs and Gangs. I can also bring Joy and Happiness to the Admin teams as Im a jokester and like to laugh with others. I can also bring Great knowledge of the rules as I have been studying them in my free time. (yes I know its Weird to do but I like to do it)
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
If I had one yes I would be
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Currently No but if there are any i will let someone know ASAP

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Punishment history​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom