Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toji Snow
Suspect ID
126226/123845/12426
Date of violation
Mar 25, 2024
Time of violation
02:25
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wpcj8u

Inoske Hashibira

Leader of unofficial org
can we have a moroccan translator because his friend said to me give me 5 sec for fight

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 126226 & ID 123845 to provide pov of the situation
(Show in the POV where are the solars you were protecting)
You have 6 hours to do so

Dexter Harrison

Player
Player
Requesting ID 126226 & ID 123845 to provide pov of the situation
(Show in the POV where are the solars you were protecting)
You have 6 hours to do so
As you opened this thread on behalf of your family, I also want to provide this pov on behalf of my family to make the situation clearer.
Here it the pov for the location of the solars and we all know that you all know their place (so stop lying to the admins) since on of them snitched in the club to get help (shown on the attached picture) and ask another family too.
We planted the solars and they came early to check them and reunite to fight, it was some of provoking at the road where leads to the first fight on the road, after that the second fight on the roof as shown on the video.
Not forgetting the rules the id 133794 broke.
Mentioning also (Moroccan transator can confirm) one of the other family saying "I'll bring my sniper and give him 5 seconds" shown on the thread owner's pov.

Full Pov

image.png

Toji Fushigoru

Player
Player
As you opened this thread on behalf of your family, I also want to provide this pov on behalf of my family to make the situation clearer.
Here it the pov for the location of the solars and we all know that you all know their place (so stop lying to the admins) since on of them snitched in the club to get help (shown on the attached picture) and ask another family too.
We planted the solars and they came early to check them and reunite to fight, it was some of provoking at the road where leads to the first fight on the road, after that the second fight on the roof as shown on the video.
Not forgetting the rules the id 133794 broke.
Mentioning also (Moroccan transator can confirm) one of the other family saying "I'll bring my sniper and give him 5 seconds" shown on the thread owner's pov.

Full Pov

image.png
look where are the solars and where we are so where did i lie to the admins?

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed

ID 126226 will be punished for UB demands
ID 123845
will be punished for RDM
ID 133794
(Forum Owner) will be punished for MetaGaming
However

• This time ID 133794 won't be punished for fail or fear rp because no guns were pointed particularly at him + Its UB demands
• Since the solar pov not from the forum owner or the requested IDs Also, Dexter is not involved in the situation (It's not a mass rule break) i can't take it as valid evidence + it's not connected to the situation moreover solars can be placed anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom