Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deigo Skyline

Player
Player
. Information

Your name IRL : zynn

Your age : 18

Time zone : (GMT+2)

Average online per day : 4-6 hours

Your Discord : zynn1246.

Your Nickname : Deigo Skyline

Your ID: 346154

1. Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) I have been in Grand RP for a long time and most of my time was spent as Leo. The organization I enjoy the most will remain LSPD, I gained friendships and experiences and I did my best to everyone as Capitan and HOD. I tried to do the best and attracted people's support. I want to be a leader because I can do the same things as a leader as I did as a Capitan and Hod.

2) Secondly, I can say that I am friendly and having this experience as a leader makes me perfect for this role. And I am disciplined and I want the legacy of the organization to remain the same since the first day I took the leadership of the organization.

3) I think LSPD is a very important organization in this city because it offers the foundation for the security of the entire city and therefore it’s so crucial to all people as we would like our city safe from all crime People.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1) My own organization needs more officers who would use RP commands and people who can smoothly run RP; for instance, someone being told his/her rights, taking medical requests, handcuffed arrests. i will make sure that my High commands are ready for it if I become a leader. Also, I will be always following through the tasks and events of the organization as well as assisting in involving LSPD. Besides, I will remind LSPD staff about the importance of their bodycams and its need to be working while they are on duty and I will urge my IAs to check it. Moreover, becoming close friends with other leaders to improve the city’s conditions is an option, so doing what is required from me for the protection of the city by putting into practice such actions or events that organizations have to do.

2) Departments are going to be created inside the LSPD. The heads of such departments will be people who have been law enforcement officers before. I will control them all myself and my deputies, that is those who were chairmen or vice-chairmen in the past, will be the best person among anyone else after me. They are very prepared for this now. In case I go on leave or I am not available they become the most powerful individuals within my absence.

4) I will keep on good terms with all city leaders, including City Ministers. I can say especially on behalf of the government that we will have a great Rp and I have accomplished good things as LSPD X SAHP

And Thank you For Reading,
Regards,
Deigo Skyline

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Hello, thank you for your interest in LSPD and thank you for your application.
However, at this time your IC age is too low and I urge you to spend more time in city before applying for leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom