Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
1. Your Name: Harry
2. Your Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT+5:30
4. Average Online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Discord Name : harry.fr
6. Your Nickname: Manas Shadow
7. Your ID: 8006

Additional information:
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I Want To be leader of this gang because i believe i can bring RP balance among the players of the server and want to try more RP and learn as a gang leader, I joined Bloods and got the (deputy) again because the leader know how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings. i can make the Marabunta on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Marabunta gang.

2. I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs. i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Marabunta as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. .

3. I have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that the Marabunta events will happend in the right way from both sides. must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals. I want a gang that is perfect both on turfs and events, I will achieve this by picking the perfect deputies for both leading event and turfs besides.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs C
hecking that everyone is doing the correct actions/negotiations.

2. Who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules.

3. I will assure that no one will be toxic against each other and any other gang.

4. We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts.

My Goals for Marabunta:

1. Increase rate of crime in the city
2. Respect every gang members
3. 100% Spray
4. 100% Turf.

Thanks for reviewing my application.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 29/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) and Eray Black (eqps.) before 14:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom