Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranit Roy

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL : RANIT ROY
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8 HOURS IN A DAY
5. Your Discord : ranit_007
6. Your Nickname : RONIT ROY
7. Your ID : 28442

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. When I started playing on the GrandRP Project, the first CRIME organization I was in was Marabunta Grande. I learned a lot from her. After that organization I went to many other crime organizations where I was HC and Deputy Leader, I believe that I am now ready to lead the organization.

B. I notice that the gangs are not active enough in terms of actions and graffiti painting. I would make sure that my organization does actions through a weekly activity and that graffiti is regularly painted over.

C. By leading it, I can build upon this legacy and ensure that our gang's marabunta continues to strike fear into the hearts of our Lio's. The respect and recognition that come with leading such a renowned group will solidify my position as a formidable force in the criminal underworld.

D. As the leader of the organization, he would make sure that there is not a single form of toxicity, nationalism, racism or any form of insult in the organization, every individual would be sanctioned immediately. I would cooperate as much as possible with the curators. If the organization wants to achieve something, it is not possible without the help of curators, so as I said before, we would cooperate a lot and help each other.

E. In a few sentences I will say how my organization will function-
When we talk about the members, each of my members will be treated equally for their efforts and given a bonus for everyone.
Every new member who wants to join the organization must pass an examination, which will be a test of 20 questions on which there must not be 3 or more mistakes.
I will only accept serious RP players in the organization.
Graffiti team, turf team will be fully staffed for the best possible work.
My organization will be more focused on RP, in the sense that I want RP to strengthen, that there are constant robberies, raids, hostages, etc.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

A. One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

B. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

C. I would punish toxicity in the organization very severely and would not allow it in my organization.

D. I would try to make an alliance with a gang for better RP in hostage situations, as well as in the ghetto itself.

E. RANK-ups, bonuses would be regular for active gang members.

F. I have many people behind me who have been in crime for a very long time, and I already have a team ready for the turf. The substitutes will be people who have been playing on the server for a very long time and have a lot of experience in the RP world.

Ranking system
Rank 1. Suspended
Rank 2. Young Bunta
Rank 3. Bunta
Rank 4. Big Bunta
Rank 5. Enforcer
Rank 6. Villan
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. Clapper
Rank 9. Punisher
Rank 10. Turfer
Rank 11. Events Leader/Kingpin
Rank 12. Under Deputy/Warlord
Rank 13. Deputy Leader/Godfather
Rank 14. Leader

Rank - 2,3,4 for the new guys who need training regarding rules etc.
Rank -5 trains new guys
Rank -6 keeps hostages safe
Rank -7 makes sure we have maximum number of graffitis.
Rank -8 spreads terror in ghetto by non stop clapping
Rank -9 maintains logs for promotion and punishment
Rank -10 team of turfers
Rank -11 leads events

• Mbg8_small.webp

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 29/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) and Eray Black (eqps.) before 14:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom