Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
1. Your name: BugraCagalara
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname: Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID: 66295

1. Leader of Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I witnessed that the gangs are so unorganized. I have so much experience being a leader. I ran a lot of families and organized a great number of troops. I believe in myself that I can lead a gang and the gang gives me great opportunity to lead higher number of people.
- I spend so much time in ghetto, thats what I do when I roleplay most of the time. Having the opportunity to be the leader of vagos and dominating ghetto is one of my dreams.
- I do not see most of the gangs use their advantages. I mean the gangs are not using their origins to do rp. I want to make sure that everyone do their rp according to their gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As I said before I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to do roleplay according to their gangs. Also, I wanted to participate in events as much as possible. To improve the roleplay we should try to do as much as gang stuff as we can like robberies, gang fights, events. If we are a gang, we should really roleplay like one!

Kaschmir Vialpando

Master Clown
Player
1. Your name: BugraCagalara
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: BugraCagalara#5412
6. Your Nickname: Bugra Caglar
7. Your ID: 66295

1. Leader of Vagos
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I witnessed that the gangs are so unorganized. I have so much experience being a leader. I ran a lot of families and organized a great number of troops. I believe in myself that I can lead a gang and the gang gives me great opportunity to lead higher number of people.
- I spend so much time in ghetto, thats what I do when I roleplay most of the time. Having the opportunity to be the leader of vagos and dominating ghetto is one of my dreams.
- I do not see most of the gangs use their advantages. I mean the gangs are not using their origins to do rp. I want to make sure that everyone do their rp according to their gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As I said before I want to improve rp by encouraging everyone to do roleplay according to their gangs. Also, I wanted to participate in events as much as possible. To improve the roleplay we should try to do as much as gang stuff as we can like robberies, gang fights, events. If we are a gang, we should really roleplay like one!
I think he is best option for Vagos leader

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Application For Vagos Leader Approved
Your interview will be on Tuesday 03/14/2022 at 20 Server Time (Tomorrow)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom