Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habib Rahman
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4hQTyev

Habibur Rahman

Leader
Leader
Hi, Dear Administrator.

I am here for appeal about my punishment history . I got banned in 4th November 2023 for server disrespect and this happen in Club Chat. First of all i respect administrator decision , I am explaining what is happened that time its totally going on for misunderstanding and also for my miscommunication . I am aplogozies for this, That time i was newly introduced to Club Chat. That time in cc i was talking to Opti pride , She was ex ceo of LI that time. She saying in cc "Ex LI Ceo now doing street vendor job". For his words i replied to her " Loss project " word in a very funny way that time we both doing fun in CC. I want to mean that "what a fall of your career from ceo to street vendor" by this words and also that time there was bunch of people doing fun in cc . After this conversation administrator blocked me for server disrespect, he thought I indicate "loss project" word for grand rp.

I do appeal after getting banned but it rejected, I know i should not use this word but this was miscommunication from my side. I Deeply apologizes for this , From december when i unbanned i keep My punishment history clean in Forums. I applied Ems leadership application twice and thats are rejected for my punishment history reason. Please considered me, I want to be a leader and also have bunch of interested in Admin Application.
After all I do Apologizes for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom