Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved FearRP, Metagaming, Mercy Killing, Disregarding life | LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Thrust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2022
Time of violation
23:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Li5IxTgX9uY

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
So this lspd guy shot at us due to us trying to pull over an ammo run we proceeded to kill him and revive him (we knew it was city and we couldnt rob) so we told him to say on his radio "Bloods on top 5 times" after he does this we wouldve let him go he decided not to do it and scream on radio where he was (MG, FearRp), we then killed him and decided to do it again he still proceeded to say where he was and he said he was surrounded by bloods while doing this so his colleagues should know he is metagaming by saying this, in the end he says bloods on top as soon as his backup comes shoots into a crowd killing some of us and Mercy killing their colleague (Mercy killing disregarding life).

Luxly

Analog Interface
Player
00:12 | 86901 - Looting with gun in hand.
00:50 | 32397 - No Fear RP.
Mercy Kill Not Involved.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
and there was mercy killing involved considering LSPD started shooting at us and the LSPD guy and kills the lspd guy yet none of us ? seems legit

Luxly

Analog Interface
Player
since when could you not loot with a gun in your hand your probably a 100k id relax yourself g
1) 100K Id XD , you are 90K ID its almost same, 2) wanna see my 4373 ID acc? and 3) i've been admin on Hard RP Georgian servers not like this semi-rp server and looting with gun in hand is PG cuz your character cant be able to take gun and ammo and carry 1 gun in hand at the same time. also doing it while running its definitely real life break. and dont start telling me u were admin on GRP, it means nothing i can become admin tomorrow, day after tomorrow anytime i want.

CrimsonFury

Player
Player
You didnt try to pull over shit bro, lol. Ammo run was over and returning to FZ, driver Code-a on the way back and yall started circling CRing and VDMing 2-3 minutes later. You even notice its empty too and don't care. Yall open fire in the middle of the street on a cop without warning from my POV. Then as I start driving one of yall sidesteps infront of my vehicle and i try to avoid him to the right and you can hear another Blood say "Let's just VDM and not comply."

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Lol wheres the meta gaming ? a global call has been placed there already for every possible help from other orgs and you are in the middle of the city, FIB are aware of the situation because its very near their HQ and also wheres the mercy killing when other leos shooting at you specifically since bunch of you are surrounding him LOL and they didnt even see him because all of you are covering him , as for the fear rp , he did what you literally said to him so no rules are broken

ALSO PLAYER ID 58792 revived the pd officer 2 times and didnt say anything during it so that counts as fail rp

pilotfatih

Player
Player
Lol wheres the meta gaming ? a global call has been placed there already for every possible help from other orgs and you are in the middle of the city, FIB are aware of the situation because its very near their HQ and also wheres the mercy killing when other leos shooting at you specifically since bunch of you are surrounding him LOL and they didnt even see him because all of you are covering him , as for the fear rp , he did what you literally said to him so no rules are broken

ALSO PLAYER ID 58792 revived the pd officer 2 times and didnt say anything during it so that counts as fail rp
Thank you for pov. Unfortunately my computer overloaded and it didnt record for the first time.

pilotfatih

Player
Player
And also as you can see

I was overly stressed. so couldnt able to do what you say asap.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 32397 will receive a punishment for FearRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom