Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Guzman

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes(23)
2. Time zone:GMT-5
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM):10:00am-11:00pm (changes if ooc work)
4. Average online per week (hours):40-50 hours
5. Your Discord ID: Stephxtruly
6. Your characters' name (IC):Stephen Guzman
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink):185196 no twink
8. Your ingame level:27
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime):state
10: Languages spoken: English and Spanish both fluent

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I think its about time I start a new journey as I have been in the city for about 2 years now and I have experienced
some rules breaks right in front of me and even some that have happened to me, I have been following the rules ever since I have been in the city and I feel like I would make
a big impact on the team by making sure people follow the rules as well.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
1.NG-CWO5
2.Doc officer
3.EMS-Doctor
3. What are your strengths? I can handle situations under pressure and respond calmly to them and listen to both sides of the situation while keeping my cool
i have had a lot of experience in the city and have had time to learn the rules but also am a quick learner when it comes to new things. I am both fluent in english and spanish
and could help out in those situations.
4. What are your weaknesses? I think for me my weakness would be losing my cool if someone disrespects me or lies to me but not to the point where I'm calling them names
or anything like that.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Me speaking 2 languages I will be able to help in many situations as well as I have been studying the rules of the server as well as
my time in this server I have gained a lot of knowledge from it, I am a quick learner and can learn things very quickly if needed

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have any
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? ooc work or went I'm on vacation for the most part I am as active as I can be
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? nothing else I have listed everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom