Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Alp Chavez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Mar 28, 2024
Time
18:41TR
Proofs
imverysorryidonthavelink

whace

Player
Player
Hello, I hope you are having a nice day. I hope you have a happy day. In order not to waste your valuable time, I want to get to the topic immediately. I have been playing this game with great pleasure for 2-3 months. Also my main account ID (338757). I think about this game every second. I always want to play. All the friends and people I met. They all play in EN1 and although I'm used to it here
It makes me very sad that 3-4 of my accounts were banned from the server due to the GR1.4 rule. You are right. I really didn't know the rules were so strict. I didn't even expect that I would be banned for this reason. I'm very regretful. I don't remember my name exactly because it's been a long time. im very very sorry i dont have ban screenshot

(I agree to everything to open my ban)

whace

Player
Player
I really don't know what to say, I'm so sorry I couldn't fill in the evidence section.

I hope it won't be rejected

Top Bottom