Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Name: Cam Verlice
Nationality: British
Place of birth: Scunthorpe
Sexuality: Male
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Tattoos: Arms
Strengths: I’m hard working, I’m good at following orders from deputies and leader. Also I’m good at listening to commands/Rules.

Life Story

Story about Cam Verlice who was born into a poor family but not that poor but Cam Verlice had a grandma and grandad who was very wealthy. His father was killed trying to save his country. After his father death Cam mum told Cam has they treated his father it made Cam very upset but then Cam become a better person to make his father happy. Cam wanted to follow his dad’s path and join highway patrol to help the city.

Career story

Cam father has taught him everything about how to protect the city. When Cam first joined highway patrol he climbed up the ranks very fast because he used the knowledge his dad gave him. Cam joined highway patrol and now he joined highway patrol he has made lot of enemies and he wants to get revenge on the enemies while doing highway patrols. When Cam was climbing up the ranks he even got promoted to deputy sheriff

Outcomes

1. Cam can ask criminals to drop their weapons and items and keep them for himself or sell them in the black market ( Not SAHP items)
2. Cam can takes bribes from anyone. Lower sentences or remove them entirely from family/friends (Max 100k)
3. Cam can be hostage for money (100k)
4. Cam can in his spear time go to ghetto off duty to kill people
5. Cam can use any time of illegal items on duty
6. Cam can lie about calling a lawyer for his 10-15
7. Cam can reduce jail time sentences for friends and family bribe up to 100k
8. Cam can use his org weapons off duty (will not break gen rule 6.3
9. Cam can smash and break his bodycam and bodycams of other people
10. Cam can process with reading them there rights

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Name: Cam Verlice
Nationality: British
Place of birth: Scunthorpe
Sexuality: Male
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Tattoos: Arms
Strengths: I’m hard working, I’m good at following orders from deputies and leader. Also I’m good at listening to commands/Rules.

Life Story

Story about Cam Verlice who was born into a poor family but not that poor but Cam Verlice had a grandma and grandad who was very wealthy. His father was killed trying to save his country. After his father death Cam mum told Cam has they treated his father it made Cam very upset but then Cam become a better person to make his father happy. Cam wanted to follow his dad’s path and join highway patrol to help the city.

Career story

Cam father has taught him everything about how to protect the city. When Cam first joined highway patrol he climbed up the ranks very fast because he used the knowledge his dad gave him. Cam joined highway patrol and now he joined highway patrol he has made lot of enemies and he wants to get revenge on the enemies while doing highway patrols. When Cam was climbing up the ranks he even got promoted to deputy sheriff

Outcomes

1. Cam can ask criminals to drop their weapons and items and keep them for himself or sell them in the black market ( Not SAHP items)
2. Cam can takes bribes from anyone. Lower sentences or remove them entirely from family/friends (Max 100k)
3. Cam can be hostage for money (100k)
4. Cam can in his spear time go to ghetto off duty to kill people
5. Cam can use any time of illegal items on duty
6. Cam can lie about calling a lawyer for his 10-15
7. Cam can reduce jail time sentences for friends and family bribe up to 100k
8. Cam can use his org weapons off duty (will not break gen rule 6.3
9. Cam can smash and break his bodycam and bodycams of other people
10. Cam can process with reading them there rights
close please Oghi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom