Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thamps_Buba
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Mar 27, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IfgirN8

Thampsㅤ

Player
Player
Hello Dear Administrator, a few days ago i got banned for multi account but i just had only 2 accounts that belongs to me actually i dont even know what reason i got banned for but i once logged in one of my account in my friends house i didnt know that will be a problem for me i know my its my mistake but pls give me a second chance i deeply regret what i did. Im amazingly getting so much fun by playing EN2 i have friends there etc. and im really enjoying by playing with my friends. i just want my main to get unbanned im ready for money wipe or something just give me last chance i know my mistake and i promise i wont break any rule again.
THANKS FOR REVIEWING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom