Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hilale frita
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jan 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/Cqxfh0Q

abdoubmt

Player
Player
So one month ago I got banned for "Anticheat" automaticly by the server, after that I posted a forum complaining about that and and I thaught that the ban will be lifted since I've never cheated in any game in my hole life and I was sure that I didn't have any cheating software in my computer. Unfortunetly many weeks passed and I was always checking the forums hoping that the administrators will lift the ban so I can enjoy playing in Grand RP server again but nothing happened and I was going to loose hope until the curator of the project Mazhor Pluxury rejected the forum without any explaination, I got too angry and confused at that time and I didn't join any of Grand rp servers. So dear Grand rp team, I really will gratful and thankful to you if you can look again in my situation because I know that faults like this can happen because of the big pressure you have on your project, but I know that your professional team and administrators can fix my issue, so I hope the ban will be lifted in order that I can enjoy playing again in the best GTA servers in the world.

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom