Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Hendersonsmith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 30, 2024
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVVf2SaySpo

BustedbyZack

Zack Legend 💪
Player
This guy is a extreme rule breaker he saw me at ATM and just shot me without issuing any demands after that he cuffed me and he was running when I was cuffed Please /WARN.

Kishk0

Player
Player
This guy is a extreme rule breaker he saw me at ATM and just shot me without issuing any demands after that he cuffed me and he was running when I was cuffed Please /WARN.
He can shoot you if you are threatening his life according to IC laws, you are literally pointing a gun at him. You want him to give a handshake or what? Secondly, he ran a bit; maybe he pressed the key by mistake. Why are you so salty and mad?

Venice Star

Player
Player
He can shoot you if you are threatening his life according to IC laws, you are literally pointing a gun at him. You want him to give a handshake or what? Secondly, he ran a bit; maybe he pressed the key by mistake. Why are you so salty and mad?
you sayed everthing i was gona say exactly thanks and by the way i didnt run i have Bdycam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom