Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Shelby
Administrators nickname
Velix Verlice
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
14:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uZICI4xaS40

ronitt knightz

Player
Player
I John Shelby 29955 was just roaming at my fam house then my fam member killed a unknown guy so he called the admin as soon he called the admin my family member started shooting at me for no reason so i killed my as you can see in my pov but after some time admin thought i rdm him and got ban
I already have 2 warn so i got banned due to unfair punishment given by the admin velix verlice.
My 2nd warn was left for 3 days so i request the removal of the second warn as well or the remaining days.

Regards
John Shelby

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

situation is RDM which makes you also reliable for RDM, both punishments issued properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom