Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Richiesta di interdizione/riduzione di pena Id 15497

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eazy Magic
Administrators nickname
Zack Lbig
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
00H00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8JrUxHH

DynaBoy

Player
Player
English:
Hello Elonsiks Swayze, the Saturday March 30, 2024 the administrator Zack Lbig blocked me for a period of 30 days for rule 1.7 events (lack of pov), the sanction was linked to the complaint of Tiaa LaRue because we see on this complaint that a member of my family tried sideways after checking the administration they found nothing alarming. Since my presence on the Italian server I have never taken any sanction except for the name change I ask you for a ban reduction please Thanks for reading. Eazy Magical

Italian:
Ciao ElonSiks Swayze, sabato 30 marzo 2024 l'amministratore Zack Lbig mi ha bloccato per un periodo di 30 giorni per eventi legati alla regola 1.7 (mancanza di pov), la sanzione era collegata alla denuncia di Tiaa LaRue perché vediamo in questa denuncia che un membro della mia famiglia ha provato di traverso dopo aver controllato l'amministrazione non hanno trovato nulla di allarmante. Essendo la mia presenza sul server italiano non ho mai preso nessuna sanzione se non il cambio nome vi chiedo una riduzione del ban per favore

DynaBoy

Player
Player
Aggiungo che alla fine di ogni evento mi prendo gli ultimi 20 minuti, la mancanza di questi è solo sfortuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom