Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirza
Administrators nickname
LeBron Pluxury
Date
Feb 18, 2023
Time
20:00
Proofs
xyz

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player

Grand Role Play | Forum

Ayush Srivastava

Welcome!​

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Blacklist Appeal | LeBron Pluxury​

Rejected
MODERATIONWATCH
•••
Your ID336Players nicknameZeeshan MirzaAdministrators nicknameLeBron PluxuryDateFeb 18, 2023Time08:00ProofsRejected - Unban Appeal | Adham Luxury
Z

Zeeshan Meerza

Player​

Player
Hiii mazhor and LeBron
Please read till last
I am writing this to start a whole new phase between us ,it's already more than a year I have been blacklisted from the project,whatever happened in the past was very wrong and somewhere both the parties were wrong . Let's start a new journey together as you know and go through the whole YouTube you guys don't have any active ghetto fighter streaming and promoting the most interesting part of your server that is gangs and ghetto activities. You guys already know how much I was active and known for my gang activities.
I assure you that I will re-activate the ghetto and the whole server of EN2 and also "DELETE ALL THE NEGATIVE VIDEOS" that I have posted and will also make an "APOLOGY VIDEO"with you stating all the facts.
Also I am ready to do anything to get un-blacklisted
Let's finish this as mature people and give me another chance to justify myself.Even if you don't want to give me a second chance let's talk over the discord VC so that we both get the chance to say our sides.
With regards
-Zeeshan Mirza

Status
Top Bottom