Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
dila often
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
16;51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Wj40Tbw

dila often

Player
Player
I was banned in the Prison event due to ER 1.7. I know this rule and I am aware that I have to save 48 hours of POV for each event, I started my registration for this event, but due to a problem I do not understand in my registration, all my POV was not saved, I am very sorry for this situation. I take my recordings with NVIDIA video card software, after this situation, after reinstalling my drivers, I fixed the problem, as can be seen from the POVs of my other friends, I did not start in the event zone. I promise to be more careful for these situations from now on and I ask you to at least lower my ban a little, I hope you understand me.
Best regards

A part of my POV that's part without problem
In the POV of a player there, it is seen that I did not start in the event area at the start of the event

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you must provide OWN pov and not "freinds"

Top Bottom