Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokhan Sanane
Administrators nickname
Andrej Barba
Date
Mar 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/64577/#post-227561

Gokhan

:/
Player
I am a player who got banned because of cheating at the event, and was banned for 20 days after it was discovered that I didn't use cheat redux or any other script.
First of all, the scripts that only change the visual I use have no advantages as you will see in the said pov, and the color bullet trace is not a part of a script, it is just an event for visual beauty.
"1. As for the shooting, we will try to fix it. But not the fact that it will work, because the bug is on the side of tracing game bullets.
" The answer was given by the technical admin.
Viewed - Bug abuse caused by rendering problems in events.
I am also adding the proofs of the rejection reason for my previous ban request.
I would like to point out that this visual script I use "Screenshot" does not have any redux connection, it is put in the update file where it is made entirely for visuals, and it works like weapon skins.
I'm not trying to gain an advantage over anyone in this game, I'm responding with total surprise, as you can clearly see in my pov and you can understand with the translation of "Nigel".
I request the removal of my ban, which was reduced to 20 days due to bug abuse.
Rejected - Unban request I Andrej Barba I

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

COLORAD trace GIVES u ADVANTAGES by SHOWN u direction of shooting and u can TRACE shooters by them , that's called ADVANTAGE

NO MATER the way how u have installed, was it redux was it script was it cheat or any other - u have installed in game features which gave u clear advantages and this is forbidden by rules.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Don't install untrusted redux, it's a huge advantage. You have too much violations to get unbanned. It means you will stay banned.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom