Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moshe Zaguri
Administrators nickname
Martin Miller
Date
Aug 1, 2021
Time
19:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/L6GbORml48E https://youtu.be/OjtHRLNUIHw

Moshe Zaguri

Player
Player
I was put in jail and given a warning because I did not let thieves steal my things when I was in front of my house when I tried to steal someone who is in front of his door admin came and told me I can not do it because he is in front of his door now I argued with two admins that admin told me This and now they put me in jail and gave me a warning now how can this be done when admin says what he is and another admin says what he is different Too bad you just ruin the experience of the game I put full user money and now I want to retire because of this thing I think you do not Behaving right when an admin says what he is and then another admin comes and says what he is different I think I do not deserve the zoo warning because there is an argument where it is possible and where it is possible admin themselves do not know it
I'm glad if you take down my false Zoa warning and write a law on this thing because that's why they put me in jail I'd now lost 4 million because I had a very important deal
Todav on the tap does not know if the video will help you.
Lucky I got the video at the beginning of the video at the top left the admin tells me I can not rob a person in front of his door
And sorry for the google translation.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
This is ghetto and u can be Rob in ghetto and it was only your decision to have house in ghetto where u can be killed and rob All of this u can read in Ghetto rules and you should LISTEN admin which clearly on ur POV said that it's a GHETTO and u continue to invent ur own rules
So your warning was completely correct given for violation of rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom