Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dyaeger_Invvincible
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BL8VM0a

Dyaeger

Player
Player
This is only for the Curator of the project.

On April 1, 2024, I came to City after the server reset. At that time, I had $24 million in my hand.
  • I bought a White LV Desert Scarf for $3.4 million for reselling purposes.
  • I put it in Shop No. 6 at Beach Market for 5.5 million, and someone bought it from my shop.
  • I regularly rent a shop at the beach market.
  • I had Red Pezy Boost Shoes type 2 in Shop No. 6, and someone bought them from there for 8.5 million.
  • I had Yellow Luminous Shoes Type 5 in Shop No. 6, and someone bought it from there for 3.5 million.
  • I have been putting this stuff in my shop for a long time, not only on April 1, 2024.
  • I always explore all the shops in the beach market for stuff so I can resell it. During exploration, I noticed an unusual price hike. Things are on the market, like 3 to 4 times their value.
  • I asked my family members why the prices were so high today at the beach market shops. I asked them because they also had shops at the beach market with high prices for items, but they refused to tell me, and they said they also didn't know why the prices were high.
I messaged an admin at 08:08 through the admin contact to ask why prices are so high at the market, and Void Harsha replied to me at 08:14. He said, "Prices in the beach market depend upon who is selling, but if you feel the price is too outrageous, like 10 times more, you can complain." (The screenshot is also attached. )

Then, I think it may be normal for our server also to receive a price hike like the EN 1 server.
Void Harsh told me 10 times more price is punishable, so I think they put only 5 to 6 times more prices at the shop, so I take it lightly.

Then I also thought I had a Black LV type 1 desert scarf, which I bought at auction for $15 million, and its price is now $8 to $9 million. I put it in my shop but no one bought it from the shop.

• I saw on my left screen lots of people placing ads for buying desert scarves, and then I also posted an ad at 09:47 for selling my Black LV desert scarf type 1. I got two messages from two guys texting me in the game and another guy texting me on Discord. (You can see the whole chat in POV.)
  • I finalised the deal for $28 million with the guy who was texting me in the game ID 63660, but he said he thought it was another black one and he wanted to return that scarf, so through the exchange, I returned his money and took my scarf back. (POV of all scenarios is attached.
    )
  • After that, the other guy who texted me on Discord and I discussed the price of the scarf. I told him why I was selling it at such a high price. then he came to my shop and showed an interest in buying Green Desert Scarf type 2 for $2.5 million. I agreed to sell it for $2.5 million because I had been trying to sell it for a long time. (A chat from Discord is also attached and it is also in POV. )
  • And in the end, someone bought my other desert scarf, type 22, from my shop for $2.5 million.

All transactions are in front of you with proofs, and you can also look at logs.

I don't know why I got blacklisted; I don't help anyone who is abusing the script. I don't know why the price is so high. I also contacted the admin regarding this. I am feeling so bad. I never scammed anyone and never supported anyone in cheating; I got blacklisted from the server without any reason that's why I am feeling like I wasted my whole time in Grad RP.

I hope you will understand all the scenarios and unban me.

Thanks, Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom