Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noah Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0TyMuma

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
NOTE- only for Mazhor
I just sold y clothe sin beach market and someone gave me a 290 gc bp for free i dont know who gave me u can see my ic chats and ooc chats also , i have no connections with them. I even accept money wipe i've been playing grand from more than 3 years and i haven;t scammed anyone or havent did bad to the server i just hope i will be unbanned i just want to continue my rp life fairly and be able to chill out with some friends. i havnet did wrong to the server and still i am blacklisted :) i really love to play grand. i hope i will be unbanned... I accept money wipe.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
NOTE- only for Mazhor
I just sold y clothe sin beach market and someone gave me a 290 gc bp for free i dont know who gave me u can see my ic chats and ooc chats also , i have no connections with them. I even accept money wipe i've been playing grand from more than 3 years and i haven;t scammed anyone or havent did bad to the server i just hope i will be unbanned i just want to continue my rp life fairly and be able to chill out with some friends. i havnet did wrong to the server and still i am blacklisted :) i really love to play grand. i hope i will be unbanned... I accept money wipe.
Bro you buy my friend yezzy for 35m that's damn

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Bro you buy my friend yezzy for 35m that's damn
it was a fair price brother he said 35m i loved it and it was going for 40m in the next shop so i thought iam getting it in low so i bought it after all it was luminous extra 4 and its luminous i guess they go for 50m? im not a resseller or anything i dont know prices i get scamed easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom