Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Marabunta Grande | Jasmine Tateman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Blue

Leader
Leader
Information

Your name IRL: Eren
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 8-10
Your Discord: rewhim
Your Nickname: Jasmine Tateman
Your ID: 257841

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I spent a lot of time in gangs in Los Santos Vagos where I was a Deputy, I led many gang events. I know myself now. I have the potential to be the leader of a gang,
I am ready to run my own gang with my trusted deputies and keep my numbers in good positions.

- According to my personal experience and knowledge, a leader and his/her deputies should be take care of his/her gang and keep organization active, me and my deputies will give effort to reach these requirements, I am determined to elevate its standing even further through my leadership.

- Marabunta is one of the good gangs in the city and me and my deputies will try to do our best to protect the position of the gang.
by doing a lot of activities and special events with other gangs as well as try to do spraying the whole ghetto with my spray team every hour.
And will participate Capture with my turf team and will try to win as much as we can.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will make events in every week within my gang like; Hostage Situations, Store/Gun Store Robberies. FZ Raids
with my gang members and letting them enjoying RolePlay in my organization. And my deputies will lead those events when
i am not in city.

- I will be in interact with LEOs to incrase roleplay within the server, alongside my top high commands and deputies as well as all members of my gang.
We will force to participate in all events and put our best efforts throughout. And doing activities together with other gangs.

- I won't let someone to my gang who doesn't know the rules of the city. My High Commands will give an interview for
them who wants to join. We will kick or blacklist from my gang who is breaking rules and acting like toxic. There is no point
of any kind of toxicity and disrespect to anyone.

My goals in my gang;
- Attending to whole gang events.
- No toxicity and disrespectful behaviour into my gang.
- Will be in interaction with LEOs.
- Will keep the activity in good places during my leadership in the gang.
- Doing activities without any rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Will try our best in Capture as much as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom