Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Admin complaint against Moritz Chambers | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Donquixote Lazy
Administrators nickname
Moritz Chambers
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UF2a5Gb

Lazyyy.

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I would like to formally object to the blocking of my Grand account and at the same time ask for it to be unbanned. My account was blocked in a PC check today, and the reason given was the deactivation of a Microsoft service called Diagtrack. I would like to point out that this ban is unjustified because I unintentionally disabled Diagtrack.

I was banned today on April 2nd, 2024 on the Grand Rp server DE03 for a positive PC check.

Proof [ DE03 PC-Check ]

Here's a little explanation.

"Diagtrack" was disabled in my system without my knowledge or consent. I haven`t enabled or disabled it. It's possible that it landed on my system as part of an update or other automatic installation. When I was banned by the admin Moritz Chambers, I checked the reason given and in the service settings I saw that the Diagtrack was deactivated. I was really shocked to realize again that Diagtrack was responsible for my Grand Account being banned.

I understand the importance of security measures and the need to combat fraudulent activities. But I assure you that I am in no way involved in any fraudulent activity nor did I intend to break the rules.

As a Grand Rp player in your service, I politely ask you to review my case and unban my account. I am willing to cooperate with the investigation and provide any information necessary to prove my innocence.

I sincerely hope that this matter can be resolved quickly and fairly so that I can regain access and full use of my Grand Account as usual. I am available to you at any time for further information.

Despite this incident, I wish everyone involved a nice rest of the evening/lunch/morning. I hope I get a response shortly.

Best regards, Lazy

Lazyyy.

Player
Player
Another small addition:
On March 20, 2024, a friend had a PC check with Joe Savage. It's the same case with the Diagtrack. His Microsoft system was switched off and was not banned. His PC is tweaked just like mine and the admins haven't said anything about it. I think I was banned in this case. It may be a big assumption on my part, but I don't think it makes any sense. I would ask you to take a close look at this. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer you on Discord.

DC: 88zt.

Jonathan Breitling

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hey,

nach Sichtung der Beweise ist deine Beschwerde abgelehnt.

MfG Breitling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom