Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
Information
1 Your name IRL: Harry
2 Your age: 20
3 Time zone: GMT +5:30
4 Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5 Your Discord: .jckr
6 Your Nickname: Manas Shadow
7 Your ID: 8006

Additional information

1. Leader of
Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be the leader of Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and illegal orgs I have been hc in LSPD and FIB and was Deputy Governor as well and about illegal I Was Ex Leader of Bloods In en2 and Ex Deputy lot of Time i will try my best to make ghetto reactive and will give me 100% to make this term one of the best term of Vagos and never let the curators down by proving them they didn't chose a wrong leader.

2. I saw previous leaders were not able to complete their full term in vagos some are disbanding because of inactivity and some for turf but I will make sure I will keep my term full active and try to get 100% turf without any verbals or warnings if I gonna lead then LEO’S will stop their breathing. I will keep a good bonus system and will give bonuses daily. I m very much confident that my not only one term will be successful also the second term will be great.

3. I have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good Role Play and teach new members my extensive involvement with diverse gang affiliations, including occupying esteemed high-ranking positions. if caught then instant blacklist.I also need to be a strong team manager and leader. It's crucial, in my opinion, to lead by example for your fellow gang members.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. My advice to improve rp life by doing max activity every day without any rulebreaks and continue fun and realistic rp by which Leo’s will also have fun doing rp with us. I will give HC rank to only people who knows well about gang I will not allow any toxicity and rulebreak.

2. Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning.

3. It's imperative that the gang leader and members communicate on a regular basis.

Become most powerful gang.

100% turf
Dominate other gangs
Win all events
Minimum $10000 graffiti profit

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Dont copy from other applications and change words to make it seem legit​

Status
Not open for further replies.