Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Devan Carloss
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uRCVAS5

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
Hlo Mazhor , i got a blacklist but there is not a specified reason for ban , all i think is it is because of a deal i did but I did all properly , i have proper POV ,i make him write everything in left eye it's literally everything in POV you can see . On time of deal an admin was also there as you can See. He saw all the deal and even mute me for FL that's okay . Even before that deal when that guy text me that he'll buy my shoes for 500 mil i instantly make an admin ticket an discuss everything with that admin Lezen and tell him i think that buyer is doing something illegal but he as as long as I'm not involved and I'm selling my stuff for make good profit so it's not my fault , you can see all that here . You can see all in both off these POVs that i did everything properly without any rule brake and everything in supervision of an admin over there . As now they are even putting my name and name pf more known people like my friend yip man and even admin's name like abdel pluxury and more just because they don’t like us and mainly there master mind of all this Rahul xoxo aka devil dawood because he don’t like me and i left his server because it was all full of shit and that make him even more mad so I was mainly targeted by him and his partner.
I just want to say i was never a part of any of this and the only deal i made with them was properly un an admin’s supervision and that deal just happened because i didn’t know that Rahul xoxo was Devil Dawood . If i know this that time this deal would have never happened.

It’s all on you now , Thanks …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom