Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/73rnElQ

omigundle

Player
Player
Hello Lebron and Mazhor,
I was blacklisted on April 1. I am reselling goods from a very long time, I sold my valuables for a price that any normal guy would sell for if given good offer. I saw forums of other people and learned they got rejected for helping script abusers, I (and many others ) didn't know they were doing rule break. Please understand my situation sir.

I came to the city at the fall of 2022. I was struggling at first untill someone helped me and I made friends from different cultures and countries, I got to know them and learned a lot from them. I wanna thank each and everyone that helped me in city.

GRAND RP will allways be one of the best experience of my life.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom