Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected punishment for Gen Rule 4.1 (Illegal redux no death effect) / ID 131098

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Achraf Savior
Administrators nickname
Martina Kingsman
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
10:16
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/656290/#post-2344224 / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFPCa0M5Cc

Achraf47.

Player
Player
hello Admin, thanks for approving my post yesterday ( title : RDM / ID : 74534 ). I feel that the punishment for Gen Rule 4.1 was harsh against me, in my post yesterday comments were saying I had an illegal Redux, its the first time I heard about it, especially no death effect, it was my fault I didn't read the rules about redux I just downloaded one from YouTube to make higher my FPS. I'm still a new for RP that's my first experience I played it for 40 days, every day I learn something new about RP. I've posted some posts before in forum with proofs with the same Redux, admins approved all of them but no one mention to me the Gen Rule 4.1, even though there was no death effect.
finally, I think I don't deserve 60 days of punishment, and I also assume the responsibility that I didn't read about Redux rules, I thought there is no illegal ones.
thank you for the service you provide !

Achraf47.

Player
Player
hello Admin, thanks for approving my post yesterday ( title : RDM / ID : 74534 ). I feel that the punishment for Gen Rule 4.1 was harsh against me, in my post yesterday comments were saying I had an illegal Redux, its the first time I heard about it, especially no death effect, it was my fault I didn't read the rules about redux I just downloaded one from YouTube to make higher my FPS. I'm still a new for RP that's my first experience I played it for 40 days, every day I learn something new about RP. I've posted some posts before in forum with proofs with the same Redux, admins approved all of them but no one mention to me the Gen Rule 4.1, even though there was no death effect.
finally, I think I don't deserve 60 days of punishment, and I also assume the responsibility that I didn't read about Redux rules, I thought there is no illegal ones.
1712179424508.png

1712179476314.png

as you can see that's the Redux that I was using from network graphics. it says in description of it that its legal.

Achraf47.

Player
Player
1712175922399.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom