Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Devil
Administrators nickname
Teja Chowdary
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dYYIJPt

Robert Devil

Player
Player
i get again ban for abusing script.
i already provided all proofs yesterday at 7 pm IST i got unban and today again ban.
one player is saying i m using bug if i use then i got ban #100 not blacklisted.
why this player is saying check this link - Pending review - mixing + ooc insult | 0000
this player doing revenge.
because of money in my hand thats not mean i m using any bug.
i already submited all proofs .

you can check link
Approved - Blacklisted | Lebron Pluxury

and I request you pls tell me what type of script abuse i m doing today.?

i buy one biz how i buy i will give you proof also - (proofs is in FL in hindi you can translate sorry for that)
you check when i m planning to buy biz at 31 march

again i m saying i m not doing any scam i do my reselling biz.

Thank you.

Robert Devil

Player
Player
Respected,
link one the person doing mixing and ooc insult what he said again on discord pls check.
check link no1.
its prove that he get revenge because i m given demorgan when i m admin also i m in devil family.
proofs -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom