Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harsh Sharma
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: harrysharma
6. Your Nickname: Harry Sharma
7. Your ID: 5253

Additional information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-i want to become a leader of the vagos gang because i think i have potential to take responsibility as leader of an organization like Vagos i have been playing this project since 2 years now i am an experienced player from en2, i have been in gangs a lot of time i was the deputy of almost all 5 gangs been there i have figured out more about gangs and how they are organized.

- been an ex- gang deputy i know all rules of gangs and made a lot contact around the city there a lot of my friends who plays in en3 and they are really good in gangs too, with the help of them i could run this gang in a more decent way, i have experience of gangs in en3 too. i made a lot of friends here and they all have a great knowledge about gangs my main goal is to maintain activity in the city.

-as i said i have experience in gang i know how gangs work and how to maintain it, i think vagos will give me a advantage in running a gang i like vagos because they have a unique location as compare to other gangs and it is what makes them different they have their own ghetto which gives them a different identity that this gang was different from all the gangs and made their territory way away from the other gangs because they have guts to do that and people are scared of them who enters the beach market they dont control the beach market but people are still scared that they wont get robbed by vagos.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-i think the advice from my side will be that now days people don't really care about the new players in gangs i think we should all help the newbies and explain them how gangs works it will help them a lot to grow in the city as they will not brake any rules, the hc of gangs kicks the new player or does not invite them in the org because they are new and they feels frustrated to handle a newbie as i have wise and experienced friend who will be my high command they know really well how to train newbies we will go for highway robberies and ghetto robberies where we will train newbies how to rob and let them rob which will make there experience in rp more joyful.

- i will lead or supervise the negotiations as i think we need more rp in the negotiations while dealing with leo's sometimes it comes to our fault and we unintentionaly does fail rp or ruins the rp sometimes people starts shooting because of a misunderstanding which will be solved by us and we will try to make the best rp possible in the negotiations, sometimes i see people getting frustrated irl because the words said to them in rp situation which is completely wrong from my point of view we should never take anything personal in a game but it is too much when people starts targeting or starts hating each other after an insult in a rp situation and it commanly happens in negotiations we will try our best to not offend anyone and i have hc's who understands rp and does not take anything personal.

Thanks for reading

Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom