Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

omarlol

Player
Player
1- Your name IRL : omar
2- Your age irl : 21
3- Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4- Average online per day: 6hrs-10hrs
5- Your Discord: 3amora8193
6- Your Nickname: Omar Justice
7- Your ID: 74033

Additional information

Leader of Bloods street gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1- I will speak frankly. I want this because I like to be in control of a part of the city, and this will be my first time. Do not be surprised by my saying this because I joined servers other than Grand, and I had authority and talent in managing this, and when the gang entered for the first time and robbed shops and people and so on, the feeling increased. I have enthusiasm and I want this every day. Here I believe that the majority of the leaders do not know how to manage the gang, the events, theft, etc., and I need an opportunity to prove to you how the gang will be active and not like before. Of course, I will make some alliance with the other gangs and things will go as you want.

2- Personally, I have always loved and enjoyed blood more than all the members of the gang because of the color of the site and everything together. One of my fears was that I would enter the red zone, but imagine with me that you are in the red zone itself, and I hope that I will be able to achieve that.

3- I want to make the Bloods the most active gang in the city, and I can be as active as possible without any restrictions on the rules because I will make sure that my members do not make any mistakes so that the gang does not fall and will not have a position, so I will be careful to send invitations only to people with experience and The wisest and I think the oldest

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

I want to improve the RP situation in the server, specifically with hostages and the black market, because most gangs usually focus on killing and stealing and do not focus on the amount of respect they have or their control over the lower part of the city, and I want to change that.
I also want to practice a lot of activities and engage in gang tasks and create events. This will increase the activity of the gang, and the Blood will be successful and have control, and in the future everyone will wish me to ally and join us.

what do i want to achive in this gang
1- i want 100% turf captures
2-I want more RP scenarios for the whole gang
3- I want to be one of the most active and dominant organizations in the city
4- Always maximum profits
5- There will be no hostility towards any other gang and we will be as cooperative as possible
6- Ensure the attendance of all individuals and their activity throughout the day and control all events

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Name of it is Bloods and we aren't looking for Bloods leader at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom