Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Royal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ahmed
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+1 / Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5hours+
  6. Your Discord ID: rockstargamesnorth
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Neil Royal
  8. Your in game ID: 3263
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: English, Arabic, German
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): both
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?:
    Firstly, i used to play in EN2 for around 2 years and it was very fun, i worked in all legal orgs and illegal orgs, i had high ranks. I also made many friends and i had so much fun in there. Then i switched to EN3, i started in the server since the first day it got released, i worked in SAHP and meet many friends and friendly people. At the moment i am working in LSPD, its very nice and fun, but now i would like to quit rp and become admin because i see many people and cheaters breaking the server rule and thats wrong, and i know the server rules very well so i want to prevent that from happening by punishing them for the rule they broke and keep the city great. I also like to help people in the city.
  2. What are your strengths?:
    Patience, Friendly, Communication, Teamwork and helpful. I can communicate with people and handle situations and also learn things fast.
  3. What are your weaknesses?:
    That sometimes im bored
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?:
    As an Admin, i can bring activity, fun and i can be there at any time to help others.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom