Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashitrai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Ashit Rai
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord :rainnniie.
6. Your Nickname :Rain Rai
7. Your ID : 71988

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A. Reason why i want to be a leader of Los Santos vagos is i have been playing Grand RP for one month one and i played GTA since my childwood, And now i find a perfect platform for RP which i have been dreamed to play.

B. Second reason for why i want to be leader is i am a fast learner, so i will do my best to improve RP enviroment in city under my leadership.

C. Third reason to be a leader is I like Los Santos Vagos because it is based on Mexican gangs, and i like maxican culture so I want make that maxcian gang culture alive in this RP server. And I stay online most of the time in the server so i will help my members to learn how to do RP and i aslo keep learning from those who where in this server from long time with more experiences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
My advice for improving the RP level in the organization is by teaching who don't konw the meaning RP and helping eachother to learn how RP works. And most important thing by following the rules of server srtictly.

Ranking System under my term -
===========High Commands===========
15. Godfather
14. Mafia
13. Deputy
12. Under Deputy
11. warlords
10. Event leader

Gang member

9. Hitman
8. Sharp shooters
7. Gangster