Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Light Moon
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
Apr 5, 2024
Time
22:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHgLUa7REbM

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Hello, Foki/Bobby/Adham.

Today was my first time joining back in the city, my friends told me they need me in the game, so I just joined the city and heard that the Mandem family started Insulting and RDM'ing my family members. I then tried to go to their family's house to talk to a High command to deal with this . But instead of speaking respectfully they started getting toxic, shouting and saying 'You see my pants, I could buy your whole family house' and then they gave me 5 seconds to go and we killed them all, when they were all dead I walked up to that guy and said he needs to put that pants in his ass and then got GR 6.8, I didn't even do anything with his body I was only speaking I didn't even emote/spit or even finished him with a shoes or stuff.
I really hope you review my punishment as I wanted to deal with it respectfully but they started the whole insult.
Ty for reading.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Ban lifted this time, any amoral actions, saying things, emotes etc is forbidden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom