Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harry
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your discord: .jckr
6. Your nickname: Manas Shadow
7. Your ID: 8006

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Bloods gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning will be built on the idea of Respect and treating others the same no matter of rank, experience, age, ect everyone should be treated the same.

- Second, I would like to help every gang member as a leader and lead them to the right direction as the leader of them. will be the leader won't matter that I will be involved in everything that will happen in the gang, even my trainee's stuff, I would lead them to be the best gang in the city .weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

- Third I got supportive Bloods and friends who can help me to run this term well. I got so many High commands in my mind who can help me with this term to run and gonna stay in my org for the whole term .Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Bloods will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- First, The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone. I will attend all cland , subs , battleship etc. Also I will host events like FZ raid, Store robberies and gun store robberies regularly.

4.My Goals.

- 24/7 graffti.
- 100% Turfs.
- Make Bloods to be the best gang in the city.
- Completing my term with no Warnings.

I hope you will see my potential, and have a nice day!

Husu_Verlice

nah
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on 09/04/2024 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Federico ( Vautiere ), Chanush ( camp1200 ) or Husu ( 1grr )

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom