Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected unban appeal for Gen Rule 4.1 (Illegal redux no death effect) / Martina Kingsman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Achraf Savior
Administrators nickname
Martina Kingsman
Date
Apr 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/656290/#post-2344224 / https://gta5grand.com/forum/attachments/7155/

Achraf47.

Player
Player
hello administration , i am posting this thread for the second time for two reasons, misunderstanding about my situation from admins and lack of knowledge of mine about the rules concerning the redux.

- ID 131098, Named Achraf Savior.
In Apr 3, 2024 i got banned for 60 days because of posting a proof that contains an illegal redux.
- I request to appeal my case and dont waste my efforts in game.
- you can check my career in the game, i played the game for 40 consecutive days, each day i spent 8 till 10 hours of gameplay doing tasks and working in different jobs.
- I installed this Redux to boost my FPS no other purpose, i did not know about the " no death effect" or use it as an advantage ( i do not play in events or fight in ghetto ) i only work to get money, I am still in the early stages.
- i already posted two threads with the same redux complaining about players, they were approved, but no admin mention to me " no death effect " in my proof, Although it was clear in both.
- if i knew that i was using an illegal redux why would i put it in the forum for 3 times and get myself a punish.

Finally, i respect your desicions and rules, but I feel that the punishment of 60 days was harsh against me, ths time i'll read and be aware of all the rules, i already removed the redux and im ready to clear my grand coins or part of my money if necessary.

Best regards !

Achraf.

Achraf47.

Player
Player
1712179476314.png

As you can see that's the Redux that I was using, it says in the description of it that it is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom