Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Henry

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes 29 years Old
2. Time zone: MDT
3. Daily time active on the server: around 8-16 hours a day. 7:00Am-4:00am (unless working then 3:30Pm-12:00Pm)
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-80+ hours
5. Your Discord ID: Fsw_Many
6. Your characters' name (IC): Austin Henry
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 352744
8. Your ingame level: 26 Currently. Will be 27 Shortly.
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State or Crime, Where ever I'm needed.
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Well, i have been in the city for a while now and i have got to experience the Citizen lifestyle, The Gangster Lifestyle, The Leo lifestyle, The Lawyer lifestyle, The government lifestyle & The family lifestyle. While they are very fun and enjoyable, i am looking to spread my wings and get to know the other side of things. I feel like i would be a very strong contribution for the administration team, Because i am very active and have the ability and drive to learn whatever is necessary to be apart of your lovely team. Being a leo for so many months i got to know alot of the administration and they all seem like good people that i would have such a pleasure working with.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
SAHP - Undersheriff
SAHP- DHOD HWP
Government - State Attorney
Government - USSS

Bloods (11) Soul Snatcher
Bloodlines (4-6)

3. What are your strengths?
1. I am a very fast learner
2. I am driven to learn & consume whatever knowledge that is thrown at me.
3. I have a very high playtime / weekly activity.
4. I Can take criticism very well without getting upset or feeling some type of way.
5. I have no punishment history in the city because i have always studied and followed rules since day 1.
6. I have always worked very well alongside others.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I don't speak Any foreign languages so i will be unable to help with those situations.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can be very knowledgeable to new coming Players As I'm in the city all the time and always popping around everywhere going out of my way to help new people learn the city. I also feel as if i would be a strong edition to the team as i know everyone around the city and don't hold favoritism to anyone, i would look at things black and white no matter the situation or circumstances. In addition i have a lot of I.T experience and would be more than willing to contribute a lot of time with forums posts and tickets With QUICK response time.
I've never made enemies in the city either, so i feel as if i would help with creating a friendly relationship and community among the players with the administration team.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Currently i do not own any business in the city.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No not anything. my activity shows. The only times i cant be active is while im at work 7-3 m-t.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have been working very hard to learn all the rules and everything i could possibly do to work my way up until i felt worthy of joining the administration team. After spending a long while in the city and getting comfortable from every angel in the city and in every org, i feel as if i am finally worthy and have worked my way up to deserving a spot on the team. I will be very loyal to my job and do whatever is needed of me to be apart of the Wonderful administration team. I am also willing to put in the hours and do whatever is required of me to become a Administrator in the city so i can work towards bettering the community and spreading knowledge amongst the players in the city as well as leos/gangs.

I would also like u to consider although i have not been in FIB or LSPD, i spent 2 months in leo orgs and worked my way up from Probie to undersheriff because i put in the effort and learned everything there is to know about leos and all the city rules. I feel as if being in a leo org and spending as much time as i did, you accumulate the knowledge of every org if you pay attention.

Thank you for reviewing my application and i look forward to hearing back from you!

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Get some more experience on the crime side and then apply again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom