Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vansh Exactt
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/661277/

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
So when i got blacklisted on 1st arp and got unbanned on 3rd apr then when i went ingame i saw i have 5 million $ missing from my bank. I made a tech forum and they said its deducted by an admin. Then i asked my friends who got blacklisted in this grand coin bug case and now unbanned , they do not have anything missing from their account and its deducted from mine only. I request you to plz dont do that.

I request you to plz send my 5 mil again as its not easy to grind 5 mil in the city , even its my money i earned by grinding and 5 mil is a good amount for me. I earned every single $ by grind even if its reselling , I want to buy biz and all too. Kindly share my money back.

Anticipating a positive response
Thanxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom