Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Vagos starting shootout and unrealistic demands | 12555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Vagos stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2021
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-VThZQXR1s

John Williams

Player
Player
Hello guys, today we came to gunstore robbery, and we didnt set our barricades yet and our team did not even arrive. I mean all of them. As soon as we got in 2 guys ID 12555 approached us told us u got 10 secs to give us 100 armors or we gonna kill hostage. We said lets negotiate and see what we can do. Then he took his car came to us and said he is gonna open fire. 4 secs later it became (10-10 situation) and we got killed instantly. If they did not have hostage i would understand them shooting at us. But hostage situation has to be roleplayed. Not just unrealistic demand in 10 seconds and shootout.

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Thank you for uploading! This is under review and we will be tagging the crime curators for this.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Well we had different demands but your guys decided to speak OOC and wouldnt agree to simple demands to trade hostages, for our people in jail, but you didnt agree and didnt even try to negotiate which caused us to lose a lot of armor pieces. So We wanted our armours back + extra for your NG hostage. But as soon as we gave demands your guy say No, So what you mean negotiate we asked we gonna get 100 amors plates and one of your officers said no, so as you werent able to provide what we wanted we opened fire, as we didnt want to negotiate with one of the officers as we just hate him. So there was no Unrealistic demands as we wanted our stuff back + more because your cops where just disrespectful and wouldnt listen and we couldnt not listen to more words coming out of your mouths as you only wanted to stall so you could get more numbers.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
You had 15 people in zone, we wanted to negotiate as soon as we can so you are not allowed to come in with reinforcements and surround us, as you massively FAILRPd already at jail, not releasing 3 prisoners when we had NG lives in our hands, so there's no reason to wait just so you can FAILRP again and not agree to a single demand, if you didn't release 3 people I don't think you'd let us take money + gunstore, so I gave demands as soon as I saw you, you didn't agree to them, and we started a shootout, easy as that.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Unrealistic demands, NG life for 450k worth of plates, is something realistic that I CAN ask for and YOU CAN DECLINE. I even gave you 10 seconds so I don't really know what you're up to with this report, you literally weren't involved in the situation sitting behind your car.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
I would like to handle this ICly as the director and leader of the reporting party. I believe that punishing everyone by forum post isn't always the best course of action. Ink and his org are always working together with us to keep things IC, if possible I would like to do so Louie.

Ink if you are interested maybe we can figure out a way to fix this ICly so that everyone can be happy. I know we are already here on the forums, but it doesnt have to end here. Please consider!

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I would like to handle this ICly as the director and leader of the reporting party. I believe that punishing everyone by forum post isn't always the best course of action. Ink and his org are always working together with us to keep things IC, if possible I would like to do so Louie.

Ink if you are interested maybe we can figure out a way to fix this ICly so that everyone can be happy. I know we are already here on the forums, but it doesnt have to end here. Please consider!
Kayleigh kinda bit late as we wanted simple, things to get our guys back with items we recived at FZ raid, They said they where already proccesed and cant be released and I know by having OOC information that they werent porccesed and they just didnt care about their lifes this is why we gonna counter report for failrp as this is probs 6 or 7 hostage situtation when FIB never agrees.

Louie Margiela

Player
Player
Hi All - I am going to lock the thread now and let Kenny and Kevin handle this. If we all want to come to an agreement, that is fine! But I am letting the curators handle.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
I have decided to let the two orgs work this out ICly as they wished
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom