Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habibur Rahman

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Habibur Rahman
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: +6:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: habiburrahman4980
6. Your Nickname: Habib Rahman
7. Your ID: 37496

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I am writing to express my genuine aspiration to lead our esteemed organization as its leader. Having served in various capacities within Lifeinvader for four terms, including two terms as the Department Director of Human Resources and the Ads Team, I have developed a deep understanding of our Organization culture, values, and potential.
Over the course of my tenure, which includes four terms of dedicated service, I've had the privilege of contributing significantly to our mission, particularly through my role in hiring and training new personnel within the Human Resources department.
I have the knowledge of all Department , I will ensure that all department going smoothly during my term. I Faced lot of situation here and i know how to handle the department work as i continuously doing my hard work within my Department.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Impact and Influence: As a leader, I would have the opportunity to have a greater impact on the direction and success of our organization. I am passionate about driving positive change and believe that in a leadership capacity, I can effect meaningful transformations that benefit our team and the broader community we serve.

Commitment to Excellence: In my role as Department Director of Human Resources, I've been responsible for hiring new talent and ensuring they receive the necessary training to excel within our organization. I am dedicated to upholding the highest standards of excellence in these processes, ensuring that we bring in the best possible candidates and equip them with the skills they need to succeed.

Vision for Progress: Innovation and progress are essential for the continued success of any organization. As a leader, I aim to cultivate a culture of innovation within our department, constantly seeking out new and better ways to recruit, train, and support our team members.

People-Centric Leadership: I firmly believe that our organization's most valuable asset is its people. Therefore, I am committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment within our department, where every team member feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential.

If I be Leader :

Ads Team :
I will ensure the maximum Ads employees for different timezone for clearing The PDA as its most important . I have Good Relation with all HC whom are working on Currently. I will hire different timezone employees specially for Night Time.
I handle the HR department when there is only 2 HR in Minxys term and now I keep the department On Top . There is no Specific HR Department when Joined and i Try to Improving it since Minxy's Term , Now the Department is o
n Different Level of hard work. I really Proud of my Team.

Creative Team : I will hire more employees for Creative Team, In my Term i will ensure all the ticket works of Creative running smoothly. I will arrange lot Of Creative Events to Spread the Work of Lifeinvader among Citizen.

Journalism Team : I have good relation with DD of Journalism I will ensure the availability of journalist by hiring different Timezone Journalist.

There is no More advice.

LI On Top !!!

Thanks for Reading
Warm regards,
Habibur Rahman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom