Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilio West

Player
Player
1.My IRL name: Eyad

2.My Age: 22

3.GMT+2

4.Average online per day: 8-9

5.My Discord. dragon_draken

6.My Nickname: Emilio West

7.My ID:62218

Additional information

1.Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1xUnderdeputy Families

1xUnderdeputy Marabunta Grand

1xUnderdeputy Bloods

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.I want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos because, of my experience in the Illegal organization , As u can see I have experience in a legal organization although It wasn't much but I have learned a lot from it but where my experiences shine is in the unofficial organization and Illegal organizations

-As I spent three terms as an Underdeputy you see that I Know the rules and gained a lot of experience from the other high commands and the leaders of the organizations that I was in.

-I believe that I can make the Los Santos Vagos The best gang in the city due to my experience with it and The fact that its my favorite gang

- I have a lot of experience in gangs , Due to which I am dedicated to ensuring that the gang remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time in gangs I am sure that I will be a leader who will not receive warnings and can achieve great things with my gang members.

- I have enough information based on my experience, to keep Vagos on top. Vagos will always be active and on top

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1.In my opinion I think that the most important part is the deputies and the high commands as they are going to make the structure of the gang along with me

2.Secondly the activities which under my leadership will not be missed as I will make sure that the gang is active and well taken care of and that its not lacking any of the necessities like weapons through the battle ship event and the Clandestine event and Fort Zancudo raides

3.Making sure that the members have full knowledge of the ghetto and events rules and the general rules as well

4.Making sure that the gang is always active and will not miss any events

5.Always having Vagos members in Ghetto controlling it at all times except at event times

My goals for Los Santos Vagos:

-Take control of the Ghetto

-Getting a 100% turf

-Making the Los Santos Vagos the best it can be

- make it the most active gang possible

-Max Graffiti profit every hour.

Ali Ynw

Player
Player
best leader
regards.yasser abo zeb slasl

giphy.gif

tariq monster

Player
Player
1.My IRL name: Eyad

2.My Age: 22

3.GMT+2

4.Average online per day: 8-9

5.My Discord. dragon_draken

6.My Nickname: Emilio West

7.My ID:62218

Additional information

1.Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1xUnderdeputy Families

1xUnderdeputy Marabunta Grand

1xUnderdeputy Bloods

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.I want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos because, of my experience in the Illegal organization , As u can see I have experience in a legal organization although It wasn't much but I have learned a lot from it but where my experiences shine is in the unofficial organization and Illegal organizations

-As I spent three terms as an Underdeputy you see that I Know the rules and gained a lot of experience from the other high commands and the leaders of the organizations that I was in.

-I believe that I can make the Los Santos Vagos The best gang in the city due to my experience with it and The fact that its my favorite gang

- I have a lot of experience in gangs , Due to which I am dedicated to ensuring that the gang remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time in gangs I am sure that I will be a leader who will not receive warnings and can achieve great things with my gang members.

- I have enough information based on my experience, to keep Vagos on top. Vagos will always be active and on top

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1.In my opinion I think that the most important part is the deputies and the high commands as they are going to make the structure of the gang along with me

2.Secondly the activities which under my leadership will not be missed as I will make sure that the gang is active and well taken care of and that its not lacking any of the necessities like weapons through the battle ship event and the Clandestine event and Fort Zancudo raides

3.Making sure that the members have full knowledge of the ghetto and events rules and the general rules as well

4.Making sure that the gang is always active and will not miss any events

5.Always having Vagos members in Ghetto controlling it at all times except at event times

My goals for Los Santos Vagos:

-Take control of the Ghetto

-Getting a 100% turf

-Making the Los Santos Vagos the best it can be

- make it the most active gang possible

-Max Graffiti profit every hour.

The Best Leader​

One of the strongest and best leader
Administrator, you can review the matter properly and issue the decision correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom