Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wess avitus
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
Apr 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7hd-khrJ-rU , https://imgur.com/2yGgAJk

wess av

Player
Player
Dear LeBron
I installed Redux to boost my FPS for no other purpose, I didn't know about the "no death effect" or use it as a feature (I don't play in events or fight in the ghetto) I'm just in it for the money, and I'm still in the early stages. I made friends, invited more than 20 people, and created a family. I have an ambition on the server. I hope you don’t deprive me of it.
I've already posted two threads with the same replay complaining about players, and they were approved, but the moderator didn't mention to me "no death effect" in my guide, even though it was clear in both.
-If I knew I was using an illegal version, why would I put it on the forum and punish myself.

Please don't judge me without any reason. A false report was filed against me on (March 21, 2024)
The official punished me because of a 14-second video. Yes, I say that I wronged the person, but the person wronged me before. I also have evidence that a person and a friend insulted me, and with the same evidence that was presented against me, I ask you, Mr. Lebron, to take the matter into consideration and watch the video that was presented against me. You and I watched how the person insulted me with verbal abuse. I ask you to watch the video several times to find out.
The matter is when the person you killed said to a friend (He killed me, my friends + the friend said, “How can you not want him to kill you when you insulted me?”) I ask you, Mr. LeBron, to watch the video more than once and ask an Arab person to understand the words of the video that was presented in order to prove my truth. After that I don't want anything, I just want you to know that I haven't sinned yet, and that the person has sinned against me + However, I did not object and explained to you my reason. I hope you will take my topic into consideration and verify this evidence.

Finally, I respect your decisions and rules, but I feel that the 60 days penalty was harsh on me, this time I will read all the rules and be aware of them, I have already removed the replay and I am ready to clear my big coins or part of my funds if necessary.

Best Regards !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom