Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel boyyyy

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Dilip Nayak
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: +5:30(IST)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10 to 16
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Rebelboy
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rebel boy
  8. Your in game ID: 62809
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu, Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to leave the RP life because I think I have done almost everything in state .The second reason is that I dont like Crime life .
  2. What are your strengths?
    I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins are always than 1 and the more the better.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    I am Focusing too much on details can be a bit stressful sometimes and While forcing myself to do better and to do more can be great, that can be stressful too.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes of course but I dont have one
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am very hard working and determind to my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom