Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
121203 & 127826
Players nickname
Salman Wayde
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Nf3hNtR https://imgur.com/a/3CeDJJi

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Hello this is for the Curator of the Project, MR Mazhoor

Hello MR Mazhoor, I was one of the unfortunate victims of the scammers and one of the unfortunate to get blacklisted mistakenly. I want to say that I am sorry if I showed any toxicity against you and MR Lebron, it was not my intention. For which I think I have served my deserved punishment of 7 days of forum ban.

Please let me explain, what was the situation. I have been trying to sell my House 504 and Chanel pants for almost a month. I have posted multiple times in the Marketplace of Grand Rp and also in LI Ads. On the 31st of March, I gave Ads to sell the house and a person gave me a knock to buy it. I asked for the price of 17.5 and he agreed, told me to wait in front of the house. Then he came with 2 other people and he wanted to buy the house for 17 million, but I said I would not go lower than 17.5 million, which I thought was fair because I asked for higher prices but was rejected by all. We bargained for 5 minutes, and eventually, he agreed to buy it for 17.5 million. He said he needed to go to the bank to bring money, and I emptied my warehouse. He came back after 5mins, we exchanged passports and he was nik royal. The other 2 people with him were going to every house and searching for the owner. I also own house 505 opposite 504, they wanted to buy that house also, but due to sentimental reasons I said I would not sell it, they offered 15 million, but I refused, eventually they left and we did not have any further communication.

For the Chanel Pants, I gave an AD and was contacted by a person, I did not get to know, as I was going for the informal. But I sold the pants for 7.5 Million.

Please check the logs and see that I had no prior connection or contact with any of them. I had been banned wrongfully once but I proved my innocence and was unbanned by MR Lebron.

I only have 24 million on my account and 40 GC. However, to get back to the city I am ready for a wipe, PC check. Log Checks and will cooperate in any way possible.

Please, I was wrongfully blacklisted. I am once again sorry for any toxicity towards the administration. Please, trust me and help me get back to the city and play with my friends.

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
I am once again sorry for any toxicity towards the administration.I am ready for a wipe, PC check. Log Checks and will cooperate in any way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom