Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa Jinn

Leader of Family
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aleks
Your age - 19
Time zone - Turkey Time Zone
Average online per day - 16-20 Hours
Your Discord - hill1aleks
Your Nickname - Lexa Jinn
Your ID - 300552
Additional information Leader of...Families
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 First when i was came city i wish be leader of Gang.Because thats feel great to me.This day to today i make applications and being rejected.I hope my this app will be approved and admins will give me 1 chance.

2)When i was be deputy in gangs i saw some leaders cannot manage gang and lose his position.So i will solve this problem.

3) My last reason some leaders choose bad HCs and they only hire peoples do not host events.So i will solve this problem too.We will have great HCs and great deputys.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Like I previously stated I have been in high ranks before and this has given me knowledge that If I do become a leader they can ask any questions whether that be about rules or just questions, in general, I can tell them so they then know what to do and not to do.

2) We will team with other gangs and do FZ raids so we will great activity.Thats all main goal.And we have a good well-known and good turfers i think.And i give a permission for giving good bonuses who attend events and show good activity in a City.We will get 100% spray.And Turfs

3) A min age is a 10 because good activity=many peoples.We will recruit who's knows gang and city rules if who does rulebreak get a directly fired and blacklist.We will do a good we will enforce strict rules.

4) If i will a become a leader of Families we just not focus a events we will focus turf and territory too.I wont skip cland and BattleShip too. Rank System

14.Most Wanted
13.Boss
12.Under Boss
11.OG
10.Turfer
9.Spray Leader
7.Hitman
6.Thugger
5.Corrupt
4.El Chapo
3.Unfreeze
2.Grove
1.Newbie

Dear Vagos Curators,
Lexa Jinn.

Lexa Jinn

Leader of Family
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Aleks
Your age - 19
Time zone - Turkey Time Zone
Average online per day - 16-20 Hours
Your Discord - hill1aleks
Your Nickname - Lexa Jinn
Your ID - 300552
Additional information Leader of...Families
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 First when i was came city i wish be leader of Gang.Because thats feel great to me.This day to today i make applications and being rejected.I hope my this app will be approved and admins will give me 1 chance.

2)When i was be deputy in gangs i saw some leaders cannot manage gang and lose his position.So i will solve this problem.

3) My last reason some leaders choose bad HCs and they only hire peoples do not host events.So i will solve this problem too.We will have great HCs and great deputys.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Like I previously stated I have been in high ranks before and this has given me knowledge that If I do become a leader they can ask any questions whether that be about rules or just questions, in general, I can tell them so they then know what to do and not to do.

2) We will team with other gangs and do FZ raids so we will great activity.Thats all main goal.And we have a good well-known and good turfers i think.And i give a permission for giving good bonuses who attend events and show good activity in a City.We will get 100% spray.And Turfs

3) A min age is a 10 because good activity=many peoples.We will recruit who's knows gang and city rules if who does rulebreak get a directly fired and blacklist.We will do a good we will enforce strict rules.

4) If i will a become a leader of Families we just not focus a events we will focus turf and territory too.I wont skip cland and BattleShip too. Rank System

14.Most Wanted
13.Boss
12.Under Boss
11.OG
10.Turfer
9.Spray Leader
7.Hitman
6.Thugger
5.Corrupt
4.El Chapo
3.Unfreeze
2.Grove