Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Frenchy Shakespeare | Leader of Families | 199470

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
1.My IRL name: Olivier

2.My Age: 18 OOC 49 IC

3.PST (Western Canada )

4.Average online per day: 6-10 Hours

5.My Discord. Frenchy1015

6.My Nickname: Frenchy Shakespeare

7.My ID: 199470

Additional Information

1. Leader of The Families
1a. Deputy of Bloods 1x, Deputy of Vagos 1x, Deputy of Families 1x
1b. Under Deputy in Vagos, Ballas' Families' Bloods and Marabunta
1c. High Command in Unofficial Families
1d. High Command of Every illegal org before

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).

1- My First reason to why I want to be the Leader of The Families: I want to be the Leader of the Families because I have always wanted to be the Leader of an Organized Crime business. I have been in all gangs before and I have held Deputy and UnderDeputy Positions in all Gangs. I would love to be the Leader of Vagos also because I was also a COS and High Command in Every Leo Org except EMS. I also used to be the Deputy Leader in Jaydens most recent term. And deputy Leader in Martial Hills Term.

2- My Second Reason why I should be the Leader of Families is Because I will make sure too pick my High Command Properly and I will not make any Favouritism in my Organization. I feel like I would be a good Leader for the Families as im Active at Night and Mostly for the whole day on weekends and I will make sure that we have 100% numbers and always make sure that we have max Sprays at Everytime of the city and I will also make sure that the gang will be Highway/Ghetto Robbing Everyday so that we can get as much things as possible and we will be constantly doing some hostage situations everyday so that we can get money in our org balance.

3- My 3rd Reason why is because I have always wanted to be the best gang leader that Families has ever seen and I will make sure that everyone always gets bonuses for event and we will always be max numbers at every event and our first subs we will gang up with all gangs and make sure to win all the subs. Families has always been one of my favourite gangs because it was the second gang I ever joined. I have also a house near the Families HQ so that I can be there at all times.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1- To improve the Roleplay I will make sure that the Families is as realistic as possible and that everyone gets the same chance to start as a gang member and to give any new people the chance to learn and the chance to attend all events for bonuses. I will also make sure that experienced people and new people get a chance at being a High Command

2- TO improve the roleplay I will do realistic hostage situations and we will work closely with cops and Other Gangs for the Maximum RP experience and for everyone to be able to rob and steal cash. I have always wanted for everyone to be able to act together and work as a team,

3- To Improve the role play as well I will make sure that we win any Store Robbery or Gun Store Robbery at Night I will make sure we always have max numbers so that the City is always owned by Families. Im Looking forward to be Leader of Families to improve the RolePlay a-lot as lots of Gang members know me in the city and lots of citizens know me who would like to be part of my term. I would also make sure that anything that I do in the City and the Gang will be As close to proper roleplay as possible and will make sure that the cops get the Best out of Hostage Situations and store Robberys.

Additional Information:
I will make sure that we get 1 Gun Store done daily and that we get 24/7 Stores Done as much as possible. We Will Conduct Daily Hostage Situations and we will always get Maximum Numbers at any event we go to.

Ranking System:
14. Families Boss
13. Most Wanted
12. Turfer
11. Families UnderBoss
10. Spray Leader
9. OG Cucumber
8. Boss
7. Gangster
6. Cucumber
5. Demon
4. Jr Cucumber
3. Newbie
2. Psycho
1. Pickle

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and go over my application for Leader of The Families,
Kind Regards,
Frenchy Saint
My Deputies will soon be chosen and I will make sure they have been in a gang before and I will make sure they know all rules and that they will be active when im not.

Lucifer Lee

Lucifer Lee
Player
Approved

Your Interview will be tonight at 18:00 IC time. Join the waiting room 15 minutes before.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom