Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Hinata Kaisens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata Kaisen

Leader Of The Kaisens
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ankit Sahu
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours and 10-12 in weekend
5. Your Discord : ankitkaisen
6. Your Nickname : Hinata Kaisens
7. Your ID : 62763

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. Well... good day to all who are reading, I would like to become the leader of this GANG because I have a lot of experience in GANG life,I was maximum in gangs because GANG most interesting to me, also i am leader of a unofficial family and there a lot of action and competition, which is what I like and play the most. And that's why I want to apply to be the Bloods Street gang. I was already HC of the crime organization Bloods, Marabunta, Ballas and Vagos, so I think I have more than enough experience for this position.

B. My last bloods time as a UD I notice that the gangs are not active enough in terms of actions and graffiti painting. I would make sure that my organization does actions through a weekly activity and that graffiti is regularly painted over.

C. I have experience as a leader or unofficial family so now I want to become a leader of a organisation and I want to gain more experience of rp life. As my family mamber I am a good leader of family. If I get leadership of bloods Street gang I'll try to my side to give best and become a great leader of bloods gang history.

D. I would punish toxicity in the organization very severely and would not allow it in my organization. and I would try to make an alliance with gang for better RP in hostage situations, as well as in the ghetto itself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A. I'll make separate teem for events, graffiti or terf.

B. I'll give higher ranks ho deserve or ho make gang active.

C. Giving fare chance to robe every gang mamber or help to how to rob, theft cars or events.

D. Doing regular ghetto rob, Highway rob, hostage or FZ etc. for improving RP.

E. Helping to new player in gang life how to work gang and why ganga are best for enjoy in rp life.

Ranking system

1. Suspended
2. Yung bloods
3. Bloods
4. Trusted Bloods
5. Ghost
6. Enforcer
7. Hitman
8. Killer
9. Graffiti Team
10. Clapper
11. Turf teem
12. Turfe Lord
13. Event Lord
14. Under mafiya
15. Deputy Mafiya
16. Mafiya

Last edited:

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place on 09/04/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Federico (Vautiere), Chanush (camp1200) or Husu (1grr)
on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom