Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
information

1. Your name IRL : Akshu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 8-13 hours
5. Your Discord : hydra yo
6. Your Nickname : Hydra Beastt
7. Your ID : 42182

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- "Becoming a leader of the Ballas give me a significant amount of power and control over the Ballas to make stronger gang. significant amount of power and control over the gang's Events Like, Store Robbery, Gun Store Robbery, Fz Raid, and other criminals activites".

- "By analyzing various scenarios and potential outcomes, we can make informed decisions with my deputy that will lead to the success and prosperity of My T Ballas Term."

- "I aspire to lead the Ballas with a profound commitment to safeguarding and uplifting our members. My leadership will prioritize meeting the diverse needs and aspirations of our gang while also fortifying their safety against external risks and adversities".

- "As the leader of the Ballas, i Would earn the respect and prestige that comes with the position. i would be making my term seen as a powerful and influential figure in the criminal underworld, and other gangs would have to take me as seriously".

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Foster a Strong Sense of Community: Encourage members to engage in gang activities, both in and out of character. This can help build rapport, trust, and camaraderie among the members, leading to more engaging and authentic roleplay experiences.

- Establish Clear Rules and Expectations: Members Minimum Should Know rules and guidelines that all members must follow, ensuring a consistent and immersive roleplay experience. These rules should outline expected behavior, communication etiquette, and consequences for violations, And Getting No Verbals And Warning In the Org.

- Doing Event Every Day and Focused: Ensure that events are well-going and focused on delivering value to attendees. Avoid overloading the schedule with too many activities or presentations, and allow for breaks and downtime to help members recharge and process the information they've learned.

My Deputies Names.
1. Spy Braxton | Turf Deputy
2. Creepy Ice | Turf Lead
3. Maheer Hulkk | Night Deputy
4. Siddh Pluxury | Day deputy

My Goals.
1. Archive 100% Turfs As Soon As Possible without any verbals and warning.
2. 100% Graffiti Profit.
3. Make Active Org
4. Make Ballas Most Active Gang.
5. Giving Out Bonusses To Whom Giving best in there orgs.

Dear Curators of Ballas Thanks for going through my application !

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 15/04/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time)

Contact us on Discord today before 00:00 ST.
Ace Galante (.galante)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Darsh Patel (d.arsh)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom