Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratosjotnar

Love to make forum!!
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (22)
2. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (INDIA)
3. Daily time active on the server: 05:00 - 15:00
4. Average online per week (hours): Around 40hrs
5. Your Discord ID:.itskratos
6. Your characters' name (IC): Kratos Jotnar
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 201228 | No twink
8. Your ingame level: 31
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English & Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I've been on the server for around a year, participating in many groups and achieving significant positions in a few of them. I am familiar with the regulations and the operation of the community. Now that I'm an admin, I believe I can contribute even more. Even though I like role-playing, I would be able to use my knowledge as an admin to ensure that everyone has fun and the server functions properly. In addition to helping to maintain order and create a fun and enjoyable gaming atmosphere for all, I want to help further my Grand RP experience.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- HighCommand in Unofficial Family
- Ex - Leader of LifeInvader
- Under Deputy in All Gangs Except (Families)
- Assitant Medical Professor in EMS
- Patrol Officer in LSPD
- Was in NG and GOV (dont remember the ranks)

- Currently Head Director of LifeInvader

3. What are your strengths?
- I'm able to determine what's going on and guarantee that everyone is treated equally. I also strive to maintain a cheerful attitude and am skilled at resolving problems. My values include doing the right thing and abiding by the rules, thus I believe I'd be a good fit for this position.

4. What are your weaknesses?
- Occasionally, when faced with challenges, I've let frustration get the better of me, resulting in saying things I later regret. I recognize the need to be more patient, choose my words carefully, and think before reacting, especially in tough situations. I'm committed to improving my temper control and believe that this experience will help me handle situations more effectively.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Because of my helpful nature and leadership abilities, I can help the admin team by making sure everyone follows the rules, providing guidance, and creating a positive community atmosphere. I can also contribute by knowing the server's rules and using my experience from belonging to various groups and communities. Because of this, I always stand out for the opportunities that are given to me.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No IRL issue at the moment.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application? (Optional)
- No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom