Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application to Admin (PC-Checker) PT Server. Victor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sott Point

Player
Player
Information:
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): (16 years old )
2. Time zone: GMT+1
3. Daily time active on the server (I'm online from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m): 5.6H
4. Total online time per week: 30-35h
5. Your Discord ID: gunit8.
6. Your characters' name (IC): Victor Lynx
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 27396
8. Your ingame level: 2
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10. Languages that I can speak: Englisch, German

Advanced information about me:

1. Why do you want to become an admin (pc checker)

I've been playing Grand Rp for almost 2 years now. Starting on DE4 then on DE3 and then on En Server. Grand is my biggest passion and I enjoy playing this game. You get to know people, become friends with them, etc...
I've had a lot of experiences in Grand ep and I always enjoy sharing my RP life with the community. I feel ready to move into the position of PC checker because I think I know a lot about IT. I think if other EN or DE PC checkers would carry out PC checks with me on this server, no one would be able to cheat.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)

When I started joining the Grand Community I set myself a big goal. I always wanted to be a crimler (gangster). I find it simply breathtaking to carry out criminal activities with the gang. Whether shop robberies or other things.

3. What are your strengths?

I am a very calm and relaxed person. I don't allow myself to be annoyed or provoked, I can argue very well and I like to listen to people who need help, which means I'm also very helpful. I have respect from people who are above and below me. I think that with my strengths I could fit very well into such a community.

4. What are your weaknesses?

I can't stand it when I have an appointment with someone for a time that ends up being late. I think you should be responsible. I'm sometimes a little too direct with people. I have a few gaps in my resume.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

In the team I would make sure that I am communicative, cooperative, critical, empathetic, tolerant,
Be willing to compromise, adaptable, considerate and disciplined.
In my opinion, these are the most important key points for a team. And something like that should be adhered to. I'm definitely willing to use these skills with the admins on the team

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Since I don't own a company and want to join the community as an admin as soon as the server opens, I would sell my company or especially not buy one. So I would be ready :)

7.Is there a problem currently preventing you from being active?

I have my life under control and everything is going very well. I would try to put as much time and fun into the community because I want everyone to have fun on the server.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I think most of it has been mentioned. I have nothing more to say. Except that I would try to convince her in a personal conversation.

Finally, I have to say that I would be extremely happy to give the community a great gaming experience as an admin (Pc Checker). Because everyone should enter Grand RP life with fun and passion.

I'm aware that I haven't shown any activity on the server yet, but I think as an admin I would give it my all

I think most of it has been mentioned. I have nothing more to say. Except that I would try to convince her in a personal conversation.

I would like to thank you for reading my application this far and I wish everyone a wonderful day.

Best regards, Victor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom